Hello, friends!. I have done quite a labour of love on my diet web site, Wagmu. You can log your diet and work out whether you're getting all your nutrients, and whether you're exceeding your calorie limits.
The feature I'm working on now, Wagmu Suggest, will allow you to optimize your daily food plan. It provides simple controls that will help you create a daily food plan, ensuring that you get all your nutrients without exceeding your calorie limits. If Wagmu Suggest proposes something you don't like, it's easy to put limits on foods.
Wagmu Suggest is not yet available, as we're still working on it. But I couldn't wait to show off an early result. So here is my first food plan, which I ate today!
- Egg, whole, cooked, fried 2 large
- Bread, whole-wheat, commercially prepared, toasted 50 grams
- Coffee with milk 1 282 g serving
- Parsley, raw 20 grams
- Pumpkin, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt 250 grams
- Seeds, sunflower seed kernels, dry roasted, without salt 45 grams
- Corn, sweet, yellow, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt 150 grams
- Bananas, raw 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)
- Coffee with milk 2 282 g serving
- New Zealand spinach, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt 120 grams
- Bread, whole-wheat, commercially prepared 50 grams
- Cauliflower, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt 100 grams
- Broccoli, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt 10 grams
- Carrots, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt 100 grams
- Alcoholic Beverage, wine, table, red, Pinot Noir 6 fl oz
- Milk, reduced fat, fluid, 2% milkfat, with added nonfat milk solids, without added vitamin A 1.5 cup
- Candies, semisweet chocolate 10 grams
One other thing: it was designed taking cost into account. The most expensive bit is the wine, of course, which is pretty much a complete waste nutritionally. Except for that, most people should find that this is an inexpensive food plan.
The complete nutritional profile is available on request, but you could just type it into Wagmu yourself and see!